Sunday, July 20, 2008

More about my kitten


My kitten is suuuper cute (well that's my opinion) but I have a good picture just look to the the right he's only 10 1/2 weeks old well until Wednesday of course then he'll be 11 weeks old he is about the size of both of my hands put together so he's still very small.He was abanded by his mom while he was 5 1/2 weeks old so he didn't really know how to eat solids yet so we had to give him water until he started eating solids now he eat's solids and licks water out of bowls healso has a big tummy for such a small kitten. he sleeps alot and is VERY playful when he's awake but that's good because he's a kitten also he's grooming himself so that means he's healthy... that's good news but just resently I went to my cousins house we had lots of fun we swam and rode a go-cart but that's not what this blog is about so that's behind us. Well I guess the reason i put that in there is because I couldn't spend time with him while I was with him.

No comments: