Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My new kitten



Hello everybody you know on one of my previous blogs(Cats) it said I didn't have
a kitten/cat,............................well it lied. I now have a kitten and it's really really really really really CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!here it is (to the Right)------>
yes it is not clear but don't worry I'll get a more clear picture.

Now there are 3 things you can tell about him/Scout in this picture

  • Even though it's blurry He's still cute!
  • He's really small(he's actually about the size of my hand.)
  • He isn't looking @ the camera.

Yes he is about the size of my hand so he's really really small. I got Scout about a week and a 1/2 ago and he's 6 weeks old and Mrs.Lightfoot if your there you taught me so much I have made a Math problem about my own kitten, How old was my kitten when I got him?

I miss you Mrs.Lightfoot, Mrs.Curtis, and Mrs.Carlise, You'll taught me so much.=( I shed tears when I think of you. =(

1 comment:

Mr. E said...

The kitty will grow big and strong and play with you a lot. You can say, "Hello" to your teachers next year, since you will be in the same building.

I love you...Dad