Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The dark knight

Yes I am here tot talk to you about The dark Knight so here,.... I just recently went with my dad to the movies to watch the dark knight and since I am only 11 years old it Freaked me out. Mainly the Joker aka Heath Ledger(who died shortly after the movie).Just to tell you I had to look away a little over 10 times during the movie.It's not that it freaked me out when 2 face became 2 face it's just The bad side of it. that just looked plain weird. But there was a good side to the movie also,.....=) THERE WERE DOG'S IN IT, but if you have a kid under 13 you most likely won't want them watching this movie here are some reasons,...

  • It was violent
  • It cussed( I think)
  • The Joker was creppy in alot of way's
  • It was almost to bad for my dad
  • and in the end Batman took the blame.

before the movie I saw this little girl with a polarbear backpack coming in and she sat down,... after the movie my dad went to the bathroom with me waitin' outside the bathroom later a little girl came out of the bathroom crying here mom carrying a polar bear backpack and holding here hand what I did standing there watching was thiking wasn't that little girl in the theater I was in earlier. okay here I go again back and forth so just wait and I'll stay on track.

Earlier in the movie The Joker told a story with a knife up to someone's face and still up to now I remember the story. well that's all folks.

We don't have a good picture right now but just wait.

No comments: