Monday, January 28, 2008

Squirrels

This is unusual but, I saw a squirrel with something white in its mouth. It went inside its house then came out with nothing in its mouth. I watched it, it went strait for our stuffed swing grabbed stuffing out of our swing then put it back in her nest. My brother and I like to take pictures of squirrels. Sometimes they think they're on eso they run away.





Did you know some people make cat toys out of squirrel's tales. They cut the tales off of squirrels then they decorate it, With things that cats like.



Some people love animals, like me, and some people don't.

2 comments:

penguinsandladybugs said...

Nobody loves animals like you do :)

Mr. E said...

Mommy and I saw the squirrel sleeping in its nest made out of our lawn swing stuffing. It was cute.