Friday, January 25, 2008

About Me and My School

Hello, my name is Rachel, and I love animals. My favorite animal would have to be a puppy. I have a dog his name is Schnitzel, and he is crazy, also he is a wiener dog. This is only my 2nd post so don't blame me if it's kind of weird, well here's more about me. I am a female, I am a kid, so I am still in school and I am in between 4th grade and 8th grade. about 2 days ago we were talking about authors purpose and there was a comic picture, there was a little girl and her father, the little girl was saying, "I like this jacket daddy it has a pocket for my head." Also earlier today I had a six weeks store and movie, every six weeks my teacher shows a movie to us. today I watched every ones hero. It's about a kid who supposedly stole Babe Ruth's lucky bat. So he went to go get it back, well I didn't get to finish it. I hope you liked my post bye.

3 comments:

penguinsandladybugs said...

Hey there Beautimous....keep it up...I look forward to reading more!!

Mr. E said...

Hey girl, you are doing well. Just be careful what kind of personal info. you give out on the blog. I saw the movie about the boy and Babe Ruth's bat. He proved his dad didn't steal the bat! Love Ya, Dad!

Anonymous said...

Good job, Rachel... you seem to be posting more than me, and I respect that. Please comment on my blog more, and I will comment on yours,
your bro,
C.M.E.