Thursday, April 10, 2008

Caldwell Zoo






This weekend on Saturday(April 12,2008) my family and I are going to The Caldwell Zoo,I hear there's two white tigers(brother and sister, boy and girl.) I also hear they have a new baby boy rhino. I bet he's really cute. Here's a picture of the the rhino. and and the white tigers. I can't wait to see any other animals they have there I know they have some penguins, a baby deer, and some frogs.
The Caldwell Zoo is located in Tyler, TX, it's a pretty good place to go with your Family.
It only costs 5.00 for a kid under 13, and 8.50 for adults under 55years for more info go to www.caldwellzoo.com. I can't wait to go.








1 comment:

Mr. E said...

I'm glad we are going to the zoo! I bet it will be fun, even if we did go on Sunday instead of Saturday. Love ya! Dad